19 May 2007

Saturday, May 19, 2007 - 6 comments

Okay I'll play along...

I've been thinking about doing this meme for a while, so here is my list of ologies!

FOODOLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? Annies Naturals Balsamic Vinaigrette.
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? In-N-Out always and forever!
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Any place that serves raw fish! My fav is Cal Beach in Maui
On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? Totally depends on the service.
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Sushi
What is your favorite type of gum? Fruit Stripe...remember that stuff? Actually I can't chew gum since I had Jacob, it makes me REALLY nauseous after about 5 minutes, weird uh?

TECHNOLOGY
What is your wallpaper on your computer? A picture of my two baby dogs staring up at me with loving eyes.
How many televisions are in your house? Two and that's one too many!
How do you listen to music? VERY LOUD! And on any format that is handy, iPod, stereo, computer, the list goes on....

BIOLOGY.
What’s your best feature? I just asked my husband that..."your boobs, ass, legs and not in that order."
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? A tumor, my womb, a nasty cyst, and my monthly growth of eyebrow hair.
Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Smell, and it bugs the shit out of me! I can smell everything!!!!
When was the last time you had a cavity? ???
What is the heaviest item you lifted last? Oh my, I don't know...the bench press at the gym, 75 pounds.
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope, except by a doctor.

BULLSHITEOLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? I don't know, I guess not, well maybe. I just don't know.
If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? I LOVE MY FIRST NAME!!!!
What color do you think looks best on you? Red
Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? I don't think so. Have I mom??
Have you ever saved someone’s life? My son. He was choking on a Tootsie Roll.
Has someone ever saved yours? Yes!

DAREOLOGY
Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? No
Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Yes
Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? Hell no!
Would you never blog again for $50,000? Make the check out to Kayce.....
Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000? Yes! I tried to in High School, but they turned me down flat!
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000? Um NOPE! I do love hot sauce though!
Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? Can I still watch Miami Ink and Greys Anatomy?

DUMBOLOGY:
What is in your left pocket? No pockets today.
Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? I don't think so.
Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? Both
Do you sit or stand in the shower? Stand.
Could you live with roommates? NO!!!!!!!!
How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? MANY!! I pretty much wear flip-flops (slippas) all the time, winter through summer!
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? I try to stay VERY far away from the police.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Top Gun pilot, Blondie, a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader among a few.
Last friend you talked to? Susan
Last person you called? Susan

RANDOMOLOGY
First place you went this morning? The closet to put on clothes.
What can you not wait to do? Eat my breakfast
What’s the last movie you saw? Parent Trap. Watched it last night...

6 comments:

I used to like that Fruit Stripe gum. I haven't thought of that in years! My brothers and I would fight over the red piece. :)

Great list!

I'm still looking for that person who sits in the shower. I have to talk to them ;0)

Thanks for the note! He's home and doing just fine. Apparently the sickness brought on some low blood pressure this morning.

You never cease to crack me up! A Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader,huh. I think you would be a hit!
These things are so fun, it helps get to know eachother more!

Great answers! I just did this one too.

Great answers.....I love the parent trap movie! ;)