19 January 2007

Friday, January 19, 2007 - No comments

Fun little tag!

Saw this on Joannah's site and I just had to participate!  Because I LOVE to read and I'm reading a pretty funny (yet meaningless) book.  If you want to play along...here are the guidelines!




1. Pick up the nearest book.



2. Turn to page 123.



3. Write down lines 6-8.



038533682901_ss500_sclzzzzzzz_v50050482_
So, I'm reading Shoaholic and Sister....



"Right!"  I say, my voice slipping up two notches.  "So...you've seen those, then!" 

"I've paid them all off,"  Luke says shortly.  "Have you cut up the card?"

"Er...yes.  And thank you for paying them off,"  I add humbly.  Luke gives me a hard look.



This is a conversation regarding Becky's credit card statements and how she spent THOUSANDS of dollars without telling Luke.



Okay, if you are reading something cool, please consider yourself tagged, and let me know that you've done this so I can check it out.



PS - Thanks Joannah!!!

0 comments: