23 August 2012

Thursday, August 23, 2012 - 2 comments

Adventures into the alphabet

Not only did Jacob start school this week but so did our little miss and I.  Well kinda started school...we're doing a little homeschooling for preschool this year and we're having fun and loving it.  I tried last year to do a few things with my girl but life became too crazy and things fell to the wayside and worksheets turned into scribble papers instead.  This year though, it's pretty obvious that our girl needs something to keep her mind going.




 After many hours of sorting through curriculums, blogs, books, and asking tons of questions to friends and family who homeschool, I found Confessions of a Homeschooler.  It was as though I hit the jackpot!  This mom is amazing and has it ALL figured out for you!  We're using her Letter of the Week curriculum and I've also thrown in a few other elements that I discovered along the way.  Miss Jen is loving it!  And so am I!!!






2 comments:

Love "Confessions of a Homeschooler." I discovered her last year when Liliah was 4. If you are looking for a great site for arts/crafts, it's Pink and Green Mama. You will find some FUN things to do and explore.

Home schooling your girl! I love it! You will do so well at it!

Sent you off a card today my friend.

lea
xo