02 November 2011

Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 3 comments

{God Is}...Aware of me!

His eyes are on the ways of men; He sees their every step.  Job 34:21
This fact is amazing to me.  
He sees my every step.  
He sees the steps I haven't even taken!  
This humbled me during this weekends sermon.
I, as I'm sure many do, feel that there are times (a lot) where I am all alone.  It's just little ole me in my head and my heart is aching with trouble and I fret.  It's so hard to grasp at times that God is always with me.  Always.  It's hard for me to fathom that He knows my next step.  My thoughts.  My hurt.  My fear.  My dreams.   
And then I become aware.  
Aware of His presence all around me.  
His beauty.  His blessings.  His word.  
And I calm.

But my calm is a struggle to maintain...unless I just give in.  Give in and rest in His awareness of me.

O Lord, you have examined my heart
and you know everything about me.

You know when I sit down or stand up.
You know my thoughts even when I'm far away

You see me when I travel
and when I rest at home.
You know everything I do.

You know what I am going to say
even before I say it, Lord.

You go before me and follow me.
You place your hand of blessing on my head.

Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too great for me to understand.
~Psalm 139:1-6


3 comments:

......ahhhhhhhhhhh, the greatest feeling ever....xoxoox,me

Wow, love this picture and it goes so well with the scripture verse!

Such a beautiful shot! Love that angle.

Erika B