28 September 2011

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 4 comments

A photo challenge {God Is...} through your eyes.

This week our church starts a 50 day series called God Is.  To say our community is excited about it is an understatement.  The build up for this series has been overwhelming and fulllll of God's grace!  Our pastor has written several books but this one seems to have filled him with so much joy...he is practically floating when talking about it!  Last weekend during the preview of what the next seven weeks will entail we were told to take a few moments this week to seek God's glory around us and take a camera with us to capture that glory and of course this peaked my imagination.  After sharing with my thoughts with my husband he said, "why don't you make this a photo challenge on your blog?"  I love that guy and, well I think I'll give it a go!
"What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us." - A.W. Tozer

On Wednesdays for the next seven weeks starting next week, I'll be posting an image of what God Is to me and hope you'll join with me with your photographic images of what God Is to you.  Don't worry about taking the perfect picture...just snap your vision of God's beauty around you.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!  Leave a comment if you're joining and grab a button too.  :)

4 comments:

What a great challenge - I love your photo.

What a fun idea! And in the fall, too! I always think that there is so much beauty outside this time of year, what a perfect time to attempt to capture what God Is!

I'd love to join you!! God is so amazing! I can't wait to capture moments with my camera.

Love it! Absolutely cant wait to get started. You are so creative.


~Sis
http://adoption-thecrookedroad.blogspot.com