05 April 2011

Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 9 comments

Out takes....

Getting everyone together for pictures is a challenge in my house!  So when I said I wanted to participate in Ordinary Miracles and the Crazy 8's Picture Perfect photo challenge everyone groaned and moaned and tried to convince me to do something else.  Well that's not so easy for me!  Once I have an idea in my head, it's pretty much there until I accomplish my goal and of course the family knows this about me.  ;)  With a little coaxing and the promise that it wouldn't be hours of me snapping away at them, I got all of us in front of the mirror and got some laughs out of us all...
My poor husband...the only time he sees me I've got a camera in front of my face!  :)
His frown did turn upside down by the 5th snap and he was all smiles and filled with ideas for me!
I LOVE you babe!!
Not too often you see a teenager blowing bubbles!!  
Can't get ANY cuter than a baby with a ruffle butt!  :)
 So M3 over at Do They Have Salsa in China?  has challenged herself and the rest of us bloggers out there to see if we could do a post a day for a month...a Spring Fling kinda party!  :)  So I'm going to give it a shot...now lets see if I can accomplish doing it!

9 comments:

Love the pics! Going to have to get out the bubbles for some family shots soon, what a great idea!

Love that last shot!!!

Ah ha, bubbles, that's what I should be using to get the good grins!!! Will have to try that one soon.

A POST A DAY????!!! I haven't posted on my blog since....I can't even remember. You're an inspiration!

Love the ruffle butt!

Love these! What fun.

Love these pictures!!

I had to laugh when I saw your husband's expression in the first shot! =)

Oh, your little girl is too cute. Love all the bling and ruffles on her... SO adorable!

These are fantastic Kayce!!! Love the first one of your hubby....that's about the same face I see around my house these days.