13 April 2011

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 17 comments

Black and White Wednesday - Two for two!

We are in the midst of birthday madness here in the house!  April is packed full of balloons, party hats, cards, celebrations and a birthday candle blown out a few times!  It seems there is a celebration of birth at least every seven days around here and next up on the list is me and my sweet little sprout!  (I've come to calling her "sprout" lately because she's a fast growing weed!)  Anywho...this last weekend we had a little photo shoot to celebrate being TWO!


For the last few months we've been working on having the cricket say her age and she now proudly says, "I'm two!"  So when I ask her how old mommy is she gives the same response and I'm not complaining!  :)  So this year we both turn two!  We have a fun birthday celebration planned at the zoo where the cricket will get to see an owl and an elephant (her wishes) for the first time!  She's a bit excited!   I'm just as excited to be able to share our day together and watch the wonder in her face as she experiences something new to her.  I couldn't ask for a better birthday present!


My wonderful husband and father of our little cricket rocked the camera!  We had so much fun experimenting with lighting, colors, angles, and just playing around!  Little miss had several outfit changes but the tutu with the rain boots weren't coming off so they stayed on and I think it all worked well!   It was great to see my husband behind the camera again...he rarely gets to use it since it's always in my hands.  Thanks babe for having fun with us and making our second birthday a forever memory!

Linking up for my favorite black and white Wednesday!
And keeping up with Salsa in China's Spring Fling!  

17 comments:

she is absolutly beautiful!

Cricket is a doll! She can't be turning 2 already I just remember you celebrating her first birthday!

That's really cute - saying 3 is even more fun. I think I used to say I'm tthretre.

There's no way she could be 2! yikes. Can't we just stop time, my Grace will be turning 9 in August.

These are fabulous, love both of these very much. She's such a beautiful little girl.

xoxo

Sweet, adorable and full of life. I love her sweet cheeks. Two!!!??? Huh?

Enjoy all the merry making!!
xoxo

georgous photos. they look right out of a magazine. so warm and full of life. she is georgous

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the last picture! You look so happy and very pretty! Cricket is adorable ~ as always.

I have been trying to get Nugget to say 'two', but it just isn't working for us.

Can you believe they are two? I have such mixed emotions. I am excited and yet sad. I don't want the years to always go this fast.

Happy Birthday to both of you!! Two is so much fun! Sweet pics, especially the one of the two of you together!

Oh, she's such a sweet little girl! =)

Mine turns 4 today... and she suddenly thinks that she's grown taller overnight. :)

She is ADORABLE.... and I love both black and whites..... so pretty Kayce!

Happy Birthday to you both:)

Hope you have a wonderful week~

xoxo,

Lisa

Oooh I love your conversions! She is just "two" precious!

Happy, happy birthday to both of you! I love, love, love these pictures!

Can't believe she is going to be 2..
Crazy..
Love ya
Hugz..

your man did "rock" that camera. What a beautiful picture you and your "sprout"! It really is stunning. You look happy!

lea
xo

Happy birthday to you both!! Can't think of a better way to celebrate your birthday than by sharing the celebration with your sweet babe.

Happy Birthday to you and your sweet little girl. She really is "sprouting" up so quickly.

Love your b&w's!

xoxo

Been absent from blog surfing for awhile. Trying to catch up.

Love this pic of the two of you! It just says "happiness" to me.