30 November 2009

Monday, November 30, 2009 - 10 comments

Decking the halls

Early Saturday morning we set out to find our tree. While the hour was way too early for a weekend and the weather beautiful to the eye but so cold once we stepped outside, we made our way to a beautiful tree farm in the mountains above the ocean. After frostbite (it was 35 degrees and howling winds blowing making it even colder) set in and 2 hours had passed, we found our tree and quickly hurried home to get the holidays started in our home and to warm our souls by the fire. A wonderful day to start this holiday season!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: The perfect tree hunt 09
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

10 comments:

LOVE IT..
I can't wait to have ours decorated tonight..
Nick loves doing this.. have been waiting for a time when all the kids are here...
looks like sooo much fun..
Love ya girly.. just think.. Next year you get to have a little girl helping...

Bbbrrr....I wish I knew what that felt like! It's still shorts and t-shirt weather here in AZ! :)

It looks like the perfect tree for your bay window! What fun....
Hope you drank some Hot Cocoa and sang carols!

I hope we can go get a tree soon. I might have to send hubby and princess to go get it.
Just think next year we will have our sweet pumpkins with us to join in the fun!!!
Hugs,

Jody

It is perfect!!! We are going to decorate this weekend.....we are behind schedule this year:(

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hang in there my friend!

xo,

Lisa

love the adventure and the tree

Fun!

I really love those Smilebox things. They make everyday photos look spectacular.

Merry Christmas!!!

I'm proud of you for continuing to live life and enjoy it while this wait drags out...

hang in there - woot woot!

Perfect! And I love those PJ bottoms. At least, I hope they are pajamas. Heh.

What a wonderful slideshow and what a perfect tree!!! I love it!!
Thinking of you {{{hug}}}

What a great day to get a Christmas tree! I should be cold when you go out to tree shop!! :) Looks like a wonderful day!!