29 October 2009

Thursday, October 29, 2009 - 5 comments

Because I didn't think we'd be celebrating yet another.

Since it's been a week from another planet around here and I really don't want to dwell on it and the fact that today marks ummm...you ready.....our 43 month LID, I thought I'd do something I haven't done in a while...a meme. I do have to say though that Mike and I did go to PFChangs the other night for a celebration of this LID in hopes that IT WILL BE OUR LAST! We had a great time and of course talked the entire time about our baby girl. :) Okay on to nonsense......I grabbed this meme from a great blogger in the land of diabetic bloggers....join in on the fun times if you want!

1. Do you like bleu cheese? Ohhhh yeah! Throw it in a salad, put it on a chicken sandwich with roasted red peppers and mmmmmmmm mix it with some mayo and store it for up to 2 weeks for a yummy addition to lunch sandis.

2. Have you ever smoked? Yes…I thank God every day that I quit cold turkey one day. Byebye Marlboros.

3. Do you own a gun? No and I've never held one either. No plans to for that matter.

4. Favorite type of Food? I have to have a favorite??? Okay, how about Sushi.

5. Favorite type of music? Like I always say...anything I can get my ears around.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? They're okay I guess. I can't remember the last time I had a hotdog.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Wow, I don't think I have a favorite Christmas movie. Pretty pathetic!

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Nothing but coffee with some unsweetened soy milk and a tiny dash of Stevia. Oh now I can't wait till morning!!!

9. Can you do push ups? Yup! Did some this morning.

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding band. It's not fancy, it's juts a simple gold band that makes me fall in love again every time I look at it.

11. Favorite hobby? Camping is a hobby, right??

12. Do you have A. D. D.? I'm gonna have to say yes to this one. LOL!!

13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Sure do. I have for many, many years.

14. Middle name? Louise. I share it with one of my most treasured women in my life...my grandma.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I'm SO tired. Is this week going to be over soon? When are we going to China?

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Water, coffee and a protein shake.

17. Current worry? Not getting a referral.

18. Current hate right now? Peer pressure.

19. Favorite place to be? Big Sur with my family.

20. How did you bring in the new year? At Disneyland with my hubby and our son!! OH MAN that was fun!

21. Someplace you’d like to go? China for obvious reasons and besides that...anywhere.

22. Name three people who will complete this. Probably no one.

23. Do you own slippers? Yup...and they're on my feet now!

24. What color shirt are you wearing? White.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Ahhh no.

26. Can you whistle? Yup.

27. Where are you now? Sitting at my desk in my office. I'm supposed to be working right now but I have NO motivation and since I work from home it's hard to get in "the game". And besides the only thing in my brain right now is baby. Trying to do sales calls when you're thinking of what kind of bottles to buy or which stroller is the best for bonding is distracting!

28. Would you be a pirate? No I don't think so, I was a pirate of sorts in high school and I think I'm done with that.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? What songs DON'T I sing in the shower??

30. Favorite Girl’s Name? Jennifer. ;)

31. Favorite boy’s name? Jacob. ;) ;)

32. What is in your pocket right now? Not a thing.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? The guy on 41st Avenue dancing...see post below.

34. What vehicle do you drive? A Yukon XL. It's a big drain on the environment I know, but I LOVE it and it takes me camping!

35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Bruised up ribs and brain from a motorcycle accident. Member that Al???

36. Do you love where you live? Not really. Yeah yeah I know..."but you live at the beach!!". Trust me it's not all it's cracked up to be and it's NOT warm and cozy either. It's cold and foggy and you can't swim in the water ever unless you're wearing a 10mm wet suit! Give me heat!!!!

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3...livingroom, playroom and gym.

38. How many computers do you have in your house? Three laptops, one for each of us. Yes, too many!

39. If you changed your job, what would it be? A writer.

40. If you were granted three wishes, what would they be? A cure for diabetes, the gift to change the world into a better place and enough money to give away thousands a day to people in need.

5 comments:

Love, getting to know more about you. U definitely should considering writing you have such talent.

god a new card for you today. I will to it over the weekend.

You have been such an awesome friend and I appreciate you.

Lea
xo

Girl. You need to get that referral. This is what happens when things DRAG out!! It's your turn. YOU ARE NEXT!!! :)

Hey cuz! My mom's middle name is also Louise. I had no idea that was Grandmas! :)

That LID month count is unbelievably large. I'm sure I would not have dealt with it as well as you have.

Love the meme but gotta wonder about your coffee. :)

My Grandma's name is also Louise.

I hope hope HOPE to read about your referral any day now!

Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!

Happy LID Anniversary..... should be your last!!

Alyzabeth's Mommy for One Year