26 January 2009

Monday, January 26, 2009 - 16 comments

Gung Hay Fat Choy!



After a great weekend we are home safe and sound and thoroughly enjoyed our trip, it was hard to leave, but we already have reservations to go back to Morro Bay in April.
We will be celebrating tonight eating some of our favorite Chinese dishes and dreaming of what lies ahead for us this year. We hope everyone is enjoying an evening with family, friends and festivities. To the year of the Ox!

Our Dearest Jennifer,

You fill our minds with dreams of your first camping experience, days of dress up and seeing your first baseball game. You fill our hearts with a warmth that seeps into our souls and guides our days. We pray for you, your birth family and those who will or are caring for you with every morning light and when the last of the sun passes into the sea. Chu Ru Ping An our dearest daughter.

With much love and laughter,

Your Mommie and Daddy

16 comments:

Happy CNY..
Oh I hope the year of the OX is a Great one for all of us waiting on our babies..
Hugs..
Have a great week..

Gong Xie Fa Cai to you.
May this be a year where all your dreams and hopes come to fruition...

.....beautiful xoxoxo,me

I do like the name, Jennifer. You don't hear that much anymore so that is nice.

Happy CNY my friend. Enjoy the yummy dishes!

lea
xo

Seriously Kayce you should write a book of poems or something. Your letters are so beautiful! I can't believe how much of your blogging I was behind on! It's great to read about you enjoying your life as it moves ever closer to Jennifer!

Happy New Year back to you also... hugs to you.

happy new year to you and your family- love your letter :O)

Happy New Year!

Morro Bay... ahhhhh.

Happy Chinese New Year the last without Jennifer!!

Lisa

Happy New Year my friend! Here's to a wonderful year of the ox and much joy for us all.

Happy New Year Kayce! Terri

Oh, your letter to Jennifer gave me butterflies! so sweet :)

Happy CNY!! It's funny Dan and I are both Ox and we will be getting our daughter from China in the year of the Ox! fitting,eh?! :)

Happy CNY dear friend! I know I haven't posted about my award you so graciously bestowed upon me. I will try to get to it this week before we leave town. Love the name Jennifer... It is beautiful.
:)

Happy CNY!! I hope you guys had a great time camping!