27 April 2008

Sunday, April 27, 2008 - 8 comments

Three Words Sunday



I can not get enough of this!! I finished my bag and am now working on a project for all you fellow blogger/adoptive mama's....you may be able to see what it is I'm working on in the picture. See it??? Okay so here's the thing...email smbdzbb(at)comcast(dot)net me your mailing address and I'll send you something fun made by little ole me! It may take me a few weeks to get these out to everyone so be patient!

Hugs and kisses to all!

8 comments:

Me, me, I want one! That's funny because I'm working on a little something for you too. Hee!

I want one too! I could use inspiration. I bought my machine pulled it out and... and...that is about it.
Terri (daisybox)

I can't wait til we move into our house and I can set up my crafting area. I just hope I can keep it up!

you are sew funny! Great post!

Lea

I would love to have that something!

I wish I could sew... I can only do a little 'repair work' - take care...

I sew my fingers together..I admire that skill.

Keep smilin!

How sweet are you!

I just found your blog from Kimberley... she was showing all of us your wonderful bib...
It is beautiful..
Do you sell them??? If not you should.. you could make some money for your trip to China...
Have a Great Day..
Kim ~Isabella's mommy