12 February 2008

Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 7 comments

Yes more about food!



Oh I can't wait until Valentine's Day!! I've been planning a romantic evening for Mike and I since J is with his dad this year and maybe just maybe it will be our last Vday without babes. I'd love to fill you in on all I have planned, but I'll get reported so I'll just share my menu for the evening...


Main Course - Pan-Seared Scallops on Linguine with Tomato-Cream Sauce

A small mixed green salad with a tangy vinegarette dressing

Warm fresh French bread


and finally! Dessert -
Chocolate Truffles


All of this will be accompanied by a mix of my favorite sexylove songs played in the back ground and all my candles lit in the house! OH I can't wait!!!!!

7 comments:

Sexy menu!!!

Keep smilin!

Wow...that sounds like quite the swanky night. I think I hear some Barry White ;0)

Good choices! Mike is a lucky man and I hope he knows it.

We want details after this menu!

Lea

Sounds good! What time is dinner? ;-)

Remind me not to call you tomorrow night!!

OMG - and I thought my stupid spaghetti dinner would be great...


jeesh!


(looks fantastic? Can we come over?)