18 June 2007

Monday, June 18, 2007 - 9 comments

Time in other spaces


So I've decided to take a small break from blogging. That is as of right now, I could quite possibly change my mind in a few hours, but for now I need to rest. I've actually been thinking about it for awhile. I guess I just don't feel it right now, my posts don't always seem as perky as I am and I don't want to spread negativity around the world. YUCK! When this adoption started, I started to blog, now our adoption is on this temperary holding pattern and it just ain't right to blog about how frickin sad I am all the time about it. Our little girl will come home when the time is right.

So for now, I will say good night until I feel inspired to write.

9 comments:

Relax, we'll be here when you are ready.

Enjoy your time, we'll be here when you get back.

Sometimes rest is the only place a person can find sweet dreams. I hope you have a beautiful rest however long it may be.

I hear what you are saying! It is hard. I hope your break helps and we will be here to hear all about your goings on.

Keep smilin!

Enjoy your time!

Yep take a break, this happened to me around Oct to Feb time and everyone was here when I got back.

I've been there more than ONCE. ITs hard to blog when all you see is nothingness. Enjoy the break :)

yeah, I've been pretty quite on my blog as well. A break is good, just as long as we don't lose contact! Enjoy your break. :)

Sometimes you just need to take a break! ;) Enjoy, relax and dream.