30 April 2007

Monday, April 30, 2007 - 6 comments

What were you doing...or Do you remember...

When OJ Simpson heard his future told to him?

When you heard that Princes Diana died?

When Greg Louganis hit his head on the diving board?

When the Los Angeles riots started?

When the space shuttle Challenger exploded?

When Scott Peterson was convicted of murder?

When you had to get gas depending on the last or first digit of your licence plate?

When Pong was the coolest game on Earth?

When you had your first drink or cigarette?

When you had your first kiss?

When you got your period for the first time? (sorry guys, skip to the next question)

When you experienced you first natural disaster?

When the 1989 earthquake happened?

When you got your first car?

When you first fell in love?

When Mary Lou Retton landed that dismount?

6 comments:

I remember them all but the gas thing - was that only in California?

I don't remember the pong game or the earthquake. The rest are quite vivid memories. Some sad, some happy, and a couple still make me mad today.

Remember them all...each one.

I def remember a few of those..yep it's amazing how you never forget things like that.

I remember all of those events except the license plate, but I don't always remember where I was.
Neat flashbacks though.

Some fo them really stand out for me. Princess DIanna, so sad. Moving form Fresno to SF.
The riots. Living in South central with my then boyfriend (now husband)RIGHT in the middle fo it. Fires all around us.
The gas thing, I remeber, but I was young. I didn't have my first drink until I was 20. I was a good girl!
Period, 13, over the summer, total bummer
Natural disater, earthquake.
89 earthquake, at home the year I graduated...