28 March 2007

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 - 8 comments

Working Out Wednesdays - Music

Welcome back to Working Out Wednesday! As promised 2 weeks ago, todays topic is music. Why is music so important to your workout?? It motivates you. It keeps you moving. It relaxes you. My workout is full of music and you may even find me dancing on the treadmill or lip singing on the ellipitical. I have yet to embarass myself, but I'm sure I do get looks every once in a while. No matter what your music genre is, put some of it in your iPod, walkman or whatever you've got and go get physical! Here is a list of just a few of my favorite workout songs. ***Please note that my music is NOT "clean" it is the original version, so if bad words offend you, you've been warned.***

8 comments:

Great tune list! I agree that w/o music, working out is a snooze.

Keep smilin!

LOVE IT!!! Brass Monkey, that funky monkey- THE BEST...LOL!!!

Good stuff! I have to admit, I put audiobooks on my iPod and that is how I get any flippin' reading in ;0)

Great choices! I too find myself bopping my head and lip singing at the gym. :)

I would add Eminem's Lose Yourself to the list. It totally gets me psyched on my runs!

Oh, iTunes... how I love thee...

This is cool. I wish we were allowed to fileshare. Oh, that pesky illegal pirating rule!

Mardi...I LOVE Eminem, but I have had many people look at me with disdain! It is DEFINITELY in my iPod

Some excellent songs there... I made a iMix as well... it was fun... take care