22 March 2007

Thursday, March 22, 2007 - 5 comments

The First Time...


Yesterday I had a pretty incredible day. The tattoo was awesome, the sun was out, my son took pictures for the 6th grade picture and I had a ladybug land on me.

In the year we have been waiting for Jennifer, I have had NO ladybug sightings, landings, or anything!!! I hear of all these ladybug happenings and wonder when is my turn gonna happen. It did. I cried. I tried to bring the ladybug with me, but she was having nothing of it. She finally flew off my finger and I was actually telling her to fly away and enjoy the day. I hope she did.

5 comments:

That is so sweet! Good for you.

Keep smilin!

Little miss ladybug was there to bring you hope! :)

What a neat moment!

Congrats on the ladybug moment & the new tatoo!

Yeah! I'm so glad you had your ladybug friend come along...from your other posting...it was perfect timing.