09 April 2009

Thursday, April 09, 2009 - 8 comments

So much joy!

What a week it has been, just filled with sweet faces!!!


Andrew is in the arms of his mommy! Finally!


There's a new pug baby in the house!


This sweet face is the daughter Dan and Mardi! So wonderful to see a face I've waited so long to finally see!! Miss Lauren


Congratulations to Ericks for becoming a big brother!! And of course to mom and dad too! Emilija is just precious!


Emerson is the newest babe in paradise, congrats to Simply T and family!


And Miss Tate! Hope your mommy has lots of bows for all that hair!

Congratulations to so many friends! God is so good!

8 comments:

God is good. I have never had so many people I knew all get their referrals together...it is wonderful!

They are all so beautiful!!!!!!!

It's been SUCH a fun week, hasn't it?!?!!! I am so happy for everyone who received referrals. And Andrew's sweet smile is enough to make anyone grin.

LOVE all the babies..
I am sooo happy for ALL of them..
CONGRATS..
but you are getting there...
HUGS..
Nice talking to you..

such sweet babies, and one of them is mine!!!!!
thank you for the shout out!!!

It's raining babies! They are all just too cute. Thanks for posting a photo of mine!

I'm hoping your wait will be over by the end of the year. Hopefully the next few batches will have 5 or 6 days in them.

awww..you posted my little Lauren's face! Thanks! :) It has been so exciting to see so many who we have followed for so long, finally get their referral! I can't wait to post Jenny's sweet face on my blog! :)