05 July 2008

Saturday, July 05, 2008 - , 5 comments

A little meme.

Just had to steal this from Michelle, one because I'm a sucker for these things and two it's now the 5th and not the 4th.

1. Where is your cell phone? On the couch waiting to ring. I haven't talked to my son for 2 days now and he has not returned my messages. ARGH!
2. Your significant other? My Mike
3. Your hair? Blonde, but the roots are brown and I'm tired of making them blonde again.
4. Your mother? Beautiful. I only dream of having her beauty someday. Coming for dinner tonight!
5. Your father? Too far away. I miss him. HI dad!!
6. Your favorite time of day? I don't know. I guess morning.
7. Your dream last night? Yeah. Another nightmeare about Big J not coming home.
8. Your favorite drink? Ice cold water.
9. Your dream goal? To raise a healthy family.
10. The room you're in? Living room
11. Your ex? Do you mean exhole?
12. Your fear? I have WAY too many. My current one is that Big J doesn't come home. My regular one is that I have a bad insulin reaction in public.
13. Where do you want to be in six years? Not were I'm currently living.
14. What you are not? Small chested. Oh I don't know. I'm not a negitive person.
15. Your favorite meal? Breakfast. Pass the syrup please!
16. One of your wish list items? A Z06 Corvette. A cure for diabetes. Happiness.
17. The last thing you did? Answered the question above.
18. Where you grew up? Claremont, CA
19. What are you wearing? Some super cute shorts and a white tank-top.
20. Your tv is? Being used for a Wii tennis match.
21. Your pets? The cutest in the world. They are also spoiled rotten! Ella is currently curled up in a ball snoring and Summit is chewing on a nyla bone. CUTE!
22. Your computer? On my lap.
23. Your life? My life is interestingly funny. Really?? Um, My life is good.
24. Your mood? Indifferent today.
25. Missing someone? OMG!!! When is my baby boy coming home!!!!
26. Your car? Eats gas.
27. Something you're not wearing? A bra, socks and earings.
28. Favorite store? At the moment the pet store. Usually though...any shoe store.
29. Your summer? Smokey. Also a bit lonely.
30. Your favorite color? Pink or white.
31. When is the last time you laughed? Last night. Watched the Bucket List...Must see!!
32. When is the last time you cried? Last night. Again, watch the Bucket List.
33. Your health? GOOD!
34. Your children? Child 1 is not coming to see us this summer. SAD! Second child has been gone for what feels like a century. MISS HIM! Third child is in China. WAITING.
35. Your future? Will be full of adventure, love, laughter and a little mischif!
36. Your beliefs? In all thing good.
37. Young or old? Always young, ALWAYS!
38. Your image? Oh do we have to go there. I don't know, confused.
39. Your appearance? Braided pigtails. See my image is confusing.
40. Would you live your live over again, knowing what you know now? I don't know. Maybe. There would be a few changes though and while it would be nice not to have diabetes, I wouldn't change that. Being a diabetic has made me who I am I think. But I would live my life over again but without some of the drama.

5 comments:

NOW THAT IS GETTING TO KNOW YOU!! WE HAVE MANY SIMILARITIES IN OUR ANSWERS. I AGREE THAT IF I HAD TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN I THINK I WOULD LEAVE SOME OF THE DRAMA OUT. AT THE TIME IT IS GOING ON I THINK I FOR SURE THOUGHT THE DRAMA WAS RELAVANT AND NEEDED BUT LOOKING BACK-- HINDSIGHT IS 20/20-- I THINK I COULD HAVE DONE WITHOUT A LOT OF IT.

ANYWAY, LOVE HEARING MORE ABOUT YOU!!

CHRISYT :)

Yeah, I have to come and visit some day! Shoe stores, pet stores! I am so there!

Lea
xo

Okay, I didn't think anyone else would play along so I hope the person who originated this doesn't see, but I totally messed up the rules. You were supposed to only answer with one word answers and could not use the same word twice. Oops! Leave it to me to screw up something so easy! :) Oh well, I like my version better. You get to know more about the person this way. Thanks for playing!

What great answers!