11 April 2008

Friday, April 11, 2008 - 5 comments

Busy...

I hate to say I'm busy, but I am. YUCK!! Being busy means I don't focus on what is going on around me and it also means that I'm not posting like I like to. Here are a few things on my mind though....

- American I*dol ???????? Hello America? Wrong choice to vote off! This is the point in these silly show when I start to wonder who is really counting the votes. I thought this last year when Daughtry got voted off. Not sure I'm going back next week. We will see.

- The weather here is FABULOUS!!!!!!! I was so exhausted after work yesterday that I told Jacob to bring out a blanket onto the lawn and we'd work on his home work there. Needless to say I fell asleep and enjoyed an afternoon nap while J read to me. BLISS!

- Jacob went to his dads on Wed, the first time in 3.5 weeks...He'll be home on Monday, but man do I hate this!

- I've been getting ready for our next camping trip next weekend...yes, Big Sur again. This time it's for me, okay and Molly too, but when asked what I wanted for my birthday...BIG SUR! Duh!

-I've been working like a mad housekeeper all week. I can't beleive how busy I am. Don't get me wrong, it is sweet, but it is exausting! With that...I must go and gear up for work!

Happy Friday to everyone!!!

5 comments:

Ahh..camping. We're going in May and I CANNOT wait!! Enjoy! :)

...and Happy Birthday!!

didn't watch, who got voted off? suspense...

your love of camping inspires me to get at least OUTSIDE once in awhile- have fun next weekend!

have a wonderful weekend!

The nap on the lawn sounds like a slice of heaven.

Yeah, I've been watching AI since I've been a bit sedentary lately. I'm with you...not the right one by a longshot.

Happy Birthday and enjoy a wonderful time in Big Sur. That ALSO sounds like a slice of heaven.

I don't know what's going on with AI this year. I don't like the changes they've made and have hardly watched it.

Have a great time camping and happy birthday!!!