10 October 2007

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 - 3 comments

It's raining. It's pouring!

The old man is snoring!!!

We are finally getting a little taste of fall here! We have rain in the forecast for the next several days! YEAH!

I've got nothing to post about this week....I'm having fun not working too hard and working real hard at home doing some long overdue projects! Organize hall closet. Clean out nursery closet. Clean kitchen from bottom to top. Bake Bake Bake. And my favorite....quilt! I've cut the pieces for my new quilt and I've got one more square to embroider. I'll have pics up soon.

Oh yeah and I'm also trying to stay focused on being positive regarding the adoption. I was thinking the other day...if it took 5 months to get through Nov 05 and it takes 5 months to get through each month ahead of us, 3.5, then that means we have 17.5 more months of waiting! And that my friends is the end for me! We have got to hear some good news soon. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Stay busy...good idea!

Defo need some good news soon!

Keep smilin!

Ok, you need to throw some of that positivity my way sister! I keep adding 3 months to my wait (mentally) with each new month of referrals! lol... If my imaginary calculations are correct, then it'll be 2017 by the time I go to China ;)

Maybe those 2 week batches will start soon. We share a LID but I am actually a year behind you (or in China math...oh lets not even go there!). I live in Missouri too, not N. Cal. (unfortunately).

Whatcha baking? I'm making apple pie this weekend.