30 August 2007

Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 10 comments

Trying to be Thankful

Not sure why, but I'm pretty down this week. So I thought I should write down 10 things I'm thankful for on this Thankful Thursday!

1. My husband. He is my rock and my constant. I love you M.

2. My health. Nothing more to add to that!

3. The internet. I have found a new place for me to be...www.TuDiabetes.com A very cool site!

4. My dogs. Ella has been very "baby like" lately and yup, I'm lovin it! And of course....MOLLY the supper dog is in full remission and is no longer on chemo! YEAH!

5. My Tattoo....I just love it!

6. Our new church. What a wonderful warm feeling I get on Sunday morning when I walk in the door with the bells ringing in the background.

7. This person with me in this picture. She is forever there and always cares. She always seems to walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

8. My sense of humor. I crack myself up often and I think that is what is keeping me from going insane right now. Yes, that is me playing dress up with my neighbor yesterday. We made cookies for the neighborhood and went around delivering them in our finery.

9. My son. He makes me be responsible, loving towards others, and to care for the world I walk on.

10. Music. I can't live a day without it.

10 comments:

I was going to single out one or two of these that I had a personal liking of, but in all honesty, I like them all :) Ok, I WILL say that I am especially fond of #8, but only slightly more than the others ;)

Hugs to you chica, I'm thankful for you commenting on my blog, sending me here to read these :)

And BTW, cool idea for the ink!

Your attitude is great! Focus on the good things in life.

Keep smilin!

I love thankful Thursday's...it's a great pick me up!

I can't read the tattoo... I'm going crazy with this tattoo stuff lately. Contemplating one.

I just found your blog today and feel compelled to post because we share a LID. I think I need to focus more on the "things I am greatful for" too.

Seriously laughing at your outfit! Very cute.

I always feel better after writing a thankful so I hope you're in a better place now.

Have a great weekend, Kayce!!

:)

I'm thankful I found your blog. I'm also adopting from China. My LID 2/1/07.

Me too! I am thankful for your blog.

You've got a great list going there....it's easy to keep adding once you get started.