18 September 2007

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 - 6 comments

Me and My new compainon!

My insulin pump broke! ARGH!! This is what keeps me alive and I can not do with out it or...yeah you get it! At first I was thinking I'd have to go back to shots, 6 to 10 times a day again and I wanted to scream! The pumps run around $6000 and that is something we just can't part with right now. I called the company to find out what my options are and guess what?!?!?!?!?!? They said we'll get you a new one tomorrow! WHAT???!!!! I asked how much this was gonna cost and the answer was NOTHING!! They replaced my life line for free. I am forever grateful and will forever promote Medtronic MiniMed!!! I LOVE YOU!

6 comments:

THANK GOD. Don't need your sugar levels going all willy nilly while you're having to poke holes in yourself!

Egads! Defo good service.

Keep smilin!

Oh, I am so glad to read this. I was getting worried as I was reading along that you would have to go on all of those shots again.
Thank goodness they are standing behind their product.

My husbands takes insulin twice a day...he gives himself a needle in the stomach..I cannot even watch. I'm glad everything worked out!

Oh, it would be fun to see you all whacked out with see saw sugars. I'm sure the blog material would change accordingly.
It's about us isn't it?
;)
Non? Okay, back to pumping.

Thank goodness! I had no idea those little things are so expensive. I have a diabetic student with a pump in my class this year. She'd better be careful with that pump!