13 February 2007

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 - 2 comments

What I wish I had back...

I have lived a very VERY colorful life. I've walked down paths that haven't been good choices, actually most of the paths I followed as a young girl were not good. I've also done things in my life that have been incredible!!! I wouldn't change a thing I've done or NOT done. The paths I've followed have made me who I am today, and I'm pretty damn happy with how I've turned out! BUT there is some of my past I would want back, but my GOD, being an adult now makes it hard to make those things happen. Here is what I would want back....

1. My WILD hair styles. Mohaks, blue hair, no hair, LOT of hair....you get the picture. If I had the nerve today, I'd have HOT PINK tips on my hair now!

2. My innocence

3. My ability to drive ANYWHERE!! I can bearly drive down the street now. I HATE driving!!!

4. My faith.

5. The ability to write like I used to. Not like "write" like a sentence or a story, but "write" to people.

6. Time. (If I had more time, I'd be able to write more!) WHY????? does time go in mach speed when we hit the age of 18??

7. My life before diabetes.

8. My Grandma Buhleah, Grandpa Emzy, and Uncles Tim and BooBoo

9. Friends I've lost touch with.

10. My confidence! I worry about EVERYTHING! I HATE being a worry wart! I freaked out in the gym the other day because I couldn't remember my combo for my lock and I had a pretty good anxiety attack! YUCK!

11. School. I want to do K-12 all over again.



Is there anything YOU want back??

2 comments:

I want back the thrill and excitement of the next great thing! Whether it was a letter from a friend or a first kiss. It's been a long time since I looked forward to the next big thing. Now it's just the next big crisis. Remember how much fun it was to plan or just get up and go? I want the excitement back.

I want back the days where on Saturday the only thing I had on my agenda was to jump on my yellow, banana-seat, bike and ride all over town.